The CRR is open from Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm. It is intended for patients, their relatives and professionals. The library stores numerous documents and testimonies on rehabilitation.
The resource center library receives professionals, patients and families. The objective is to provide adapted and customized information everyone can access. This place of exchange offers a varied and comprehensive set of books and documents, available from Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The resource center is also conducting research and training missions. It studies rehabilitation effects on patients and helps train professionals to new techniques.
Rehabilitation objectives are:
- help patients with psychic disabilities best adapt to society by encouraging awareness of their personal resources,
- help them rehabilitate by reinforcing these resources and supporting their project till success.
The resource center offers:
- a varied and comprehensive document library,
- commented bibliographies,
- journals and videos,
- observatory tracking on rehabilitation,
- computer to browse the catalog for documents,
- various trainings,
- help on research and rehabilitation.
Head clinician: Pr Nicolas Franck
Psychologist-neuropsychologist: Chloé Duboc
Clinical research associate: Emmanuel Gauthier
Statistics engineer: Julien Plasse
Librarian-webmaster: Juliette Poiroux
Secretary: Naïma Kerouani
Download the presentation leaflet
Centre ressource de réhabilitaiton psychosociale et de remédiation cognitive
4 rue Jean Sarrazin