MGEN, the Mental Health Facility (Etablissement de Santé Mentale, ESM) of Lille, is one of the 33 healthcare and social institutions of the MGEN group. ESM is a private health institution of public interest (ESPIC) that is open to all. Most supplementary health insurances cover the user fees, offering the patient healthcare with little left to pay. MGEN is not territorial, so it can receive anyone regardless of where he lives.
The activity of this institution is organized around 4 units:
- The day hospital can hospitalize 33 patients on a part-time basis with a care project established with a psychiatrist and the referring nurse.
- The outpatient consultation unit offers appointments for reception, reference and follow-up with a psychiatrist.
- The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Department supports inpatients and outpatients in their recovery projects. Nurses, neuropsychologists, general physicians and specialists, a social worker establish with the patient an individualized support plan.
- The Patient Home (MDU) is a place of reception, inquiry, information and reference. Here everyone can be received anonymously by a coordinator or one of our partner associations.
The psychosocial rehabilitation unit is open since 2013 and has been restructured to be a department since 2016. It carries out teaching and research activities on the principles of recovery. It also provides multidisciplinary care on an outpatient basis, in the day hospital, or in the MDU with which it is tightly connected.
The team of this department is known for their abilities and experience on rehabilitation. Apart from drug therapies, they developed several psychosocial interventions, which are vital and proved to be efficient: Cognitive Remediation (CR), social skills training, cognitive and behavioral therapies, psychoeducation (PE) and case management.
- RECOS (COgnitive REmediation for Schizophrenia)
- CRT (Cognitive Remediation Therapy)
- Gaïa (facial expressions recognition training)
- MCT (Metacognitive skills training)
- SCIT (Social Cognition Interaction Therapy)
- TomRemed (Remediation for the Theory of Mind)
- PEPS (Positive Emotions Program for Schizophrenia)
Other psychosocial rehabilitation tools
- EHS (Psychosocial skills training)
- Three Patient Education (PE) programs certified by ARS of Hauts-de-France with the participation of close friends and families and caregivers at the end of each program.
- Patients suffering from schizophrenia spectrum disorders (since 2013)
- Patients suffering from bipolar or mood disorders (since 2015)
- Patients suffering from recurrent or persistent depression (since May 2017)
- Case management team who coordinates different care actions to guarantee an individualized follow-up of the psychosocial rehabilitation project. They bolster the active participation of the patient in the recovery process.
Dr Olivier MAZAS
Dr Sophie DELILLE
Dr Ingrid DUR
Dr Anne CORNILLE
Dr Jean Paul KORNOBIS
Claire DEGANT, therapist RC
Julien OZAROWSKI, case manager
Philippe RINGOT, therapist ETP
Jean Christophe VANREMORTERE, therapist ETP
Marie Cécile DELOCHE, therapist RC and ETP
Julie CAUDRELIER, Coordinator of Patient Home - Quality assessor
ESM LILLE Groupe MGEN
234 rue de Paris, 59000 LILLE
Tel : 03 20 57 68 78
Fax : 03 20 57 68 91
To get here:
Underground: Mairie de Lille (line 2),
City Buses: Line 14 stop “Hôtel de ville”
Train: Train station (Gare) LILLE-FLANDRES ou Train Station (Gare) LILLE-EUROPE
Car: Highways A1, A25, then exit at LILLE CENTRE
Psychosocial rehabilitation department and Patient Home:
5 rue d’Antin, 59000 LILLE
Tel : 03 20 57 68 78 (département de réhabilitation psychosociale)
Tel : 07 85 43 69 65 (Maison des Usagers)
To get here:
Underground: Gambetta (line 1)