C.RE.A.T.I.V. is a day hospital for adult psychiatry, receiving patients with schizophrenic and schizoaffective disorders from all four geographic sectors in Vienne area.
The main objective is to offer customized therapies, in group or individual sessions, to help the patient’s psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery.
Since 2010, the multidisciplinary team focuses on designing psychoeducation workshops:
- Disease and Treatment Awareness group
- Balanced diet group
- Social skills training
- Skill game
- “Profamille” group for cognitive remediation
- C.R.T. (Cognitive Remediation Therapy)
- RECOS (Cognitive Remediation in Schizophrenia)
- MCT (Metacognitive Training)
- ToMRemed (Theory of Mind Remediation)
They also offer mediation activities focused on empowerment and professional and social reinsertion (sport, gardening, cooking, arts, etc.).
The hospital participated in national PHRC 2012 (Remed Rehab project).
Centre de Réhabilitation et d’Activités Thérapeutiques Intersectoriel de la Vienne
Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
29 avenue Robert Schuman