The RETIS’s (rehabilitation, involvement, therapy, insertion and socialization) objectives are to:
- reduce the symptoms and potential side effects due to drug treatment,
- develop social skills,
- work on de-stigmatization and fight discrimination,
- organize activities focused on the patients, their relatives and their friends.
Mode of admission
Every admission application to RETIS requires a medical assessment/orientation interview with Dr Valérie MORAND, leading psychiatrist at RETIS.
Every application from the patients, their relatives or their psychiatrist should be directed to Mme MEDICI, health executive at RETIS, or to the Turquoise secretariat (see presentation leaflet).
- stabilized disorders, without extreme delusional symptoms,
- disorder and symptom insight, even small,
- disorders causing a cognitive impairment which may be reduced by rehabilitation,
- recovered addiction, with a will to keep off the addictive substance or behavior,
- examples of admissible disorders (non-exhaustive list) : paranoid schizophrenia, dysthymic schizophrenia, schizo-affective disorder, bipolar disorder.
Help the patients acquire or maintain knowledge and skills necessary to better understand and organize their life with a psychic disorder.
Find and stimulate strategies which may help patients circumvent and compensate for cognitive impairments caused by the disease.
Social skills training
Diverse tools encouraging autonomy in everyday life (personal hygiene, eating, commuting, moving, using money, communicating, meeting people, etc.)
- ARSIMED program (disease module, therapy module)
- Insight group
- Family planning group
- IPT program
- “Happyneuron” software
Head psychiatrist: Dr Nicole GONZALEZ-DUPERRET
Managing psychiatrist: Dr Valérie MORAND
Health Manager: Joëlle MEDICI
Neuropsychologist: Marie LABROSSE
Clinical psychologist: Elise ROUX
Social Worker: Elise MARTIN
CHS Sevrey - Pôle PRISMe
Centre Hospitalier spécialisé de Sevrey
55 rue Auguste Champion
71331 Chalon sur Saône CEDEX
Turquoise Secretariat : 03.85.92.82.01
Rehabilitation unit : 03.85.92.83.11
Mme MEDICI: 03.85.92.82.00