CRISALID (Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Cognitive Remediation Center) is a departmental day center which receives all adults suffering from stabilized psychic disorders with or without associated psychic handicap, as well as their close ones.
The center is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (till 6:30 p.m. on some Wednesdays and 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on some Saturdays intended for close ones: “Profamille”)
It is part of the CHI de Clermont de l’Oise and is located in the south of the Hauts de France region (70 km north of Paris and 70 km south of Amiens. Possible transport to get here: car, bus, train)
Support the recovery of each person by:
- identifying and making the best of the person’s potential through targeted assessments (identification of his/her personal resources and abilities)
- supporting the achievement of concrete projects or goals that the person set for himself/herself (by bolstering the preserved abilities)
- preventing relapses, chronicity, long-term hospitalization (by preventing disabilities or reducing their impact)
- enabling the person to regain control of his life path and career path (by strengthening his/her self-determination)
- supporting the person’s social insertion
- improving the person’s quality of life
- fighting the stigmatization
With the help of psychosocial rehabilitation tools:
- Put the patient back to the center of care
- Establish individualized overall assessments which will be returned to the patient for them to keep
- With the help of these assessments, establish an individualized rehabilitation care project (CombiMod) using care tools approved for a limited duration
- CombiMod: specific care with individualized objectives. Step-by-step care, adapted to the development and objective of the patient’s rehabilitation by accompanying him/her along the recovery process.
- People aged 17 to 60 and their family
- People with psychic disorders, chronic or not, resulting in cognitive difficulties (memory, attention, organization), difficulty in reinsertion and autonomy, difficulty in social relationships (recognition and management of emotions, understanding and management of interpersonal relations and social situations) and conduct disorders; as well as people who wish to acquire information and abilities to manage their symptoms or disorders and to prevent relapses.
Therapeutic education module. “Schizophrenia Patient Education” integrative program connecting pedagogical techniques with behavioral and cognitive therapy and cognitive remediation.
- MODip: information module for the patient
- Submodule: symptoms and treatment
- Submodule: hygiene and life
- Submodule: social skills training
- Submodule: recovery
- MODen: Balance and Nutrition module
- MODif: information module for families: individual interview, psychoeducational program “ProFamille”
Individual and group cognitive remediation modules:
- Neurocognition (cold cognition):
- Individual: CRT (Cognitive Remediation Therapy), RECOS (Cognitive Remediation in Schizophrenia)
- Social cognition (hot cognition):
- Individual: GAIA, RC2S (Cognitive Remediation in Social Cognition)
- In group: IPT (Integrated Psychological Treatment), TOMREMED (Theory of Mind Remediation), SCIT (Social Cognition and Interaction Training)
Mixed modules connecting cognitive-behavioral techniques with cognitive remediation:
- Metacognition: individual or group Patient Education
Individual or group psychotherapies:
- PEPS (Positive Emotions Program for Schizophrenia)
- Motivational interviewing
- CBT (Cognitive-behavioral therapy)
- Schema therapy
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
Mode of admission
Any patient can go directly to the secretariat of CRISALID. He then only needs to submit a letter from the referring physician or psychiatrist.
Any patient or referring personnel can go directly to the secretariat of CRISALID to arrange an appointment to visit the structure.
Any doctor (psychiatrist or attending physician or medico-social practitioner) can submit directly a letter to the secretariat of CRISALID with the consent of the patient.
Upon reception of the letter, a preadmission file will be sent to the patient and his/her referring team. Once the preadmission file received, we will propose an appointment (motivational interview with the doctor, the neuropsychologist and the nurse of CRISALID) to the patient and his/her close ones. After the appointment, we will arrange individualized assessments if the patient is willing to receive care. After the assessments, a preadmission report/feedback about the care will be arranged with the patient and all professionals involved. After the report, a COMBIMOD program will be established with the patient, and if it does not meet the patient’s expectations, we will propose alternative care solutions.
- La Nouvelle Forge
- Le CAFAU
- Le SITED (Multidisciplinary Department of Pervasive Developmental Disorders of CHI Clermont de l’Oise)
- CRA Amiens
- Unafam 60 (National Union for friends and families of the mentally ill and/or disabled people)
- GénoPsy (Referral Center for Rare Diseases, Le Vinatier Hospital)
Head psychiatrist of the center: Marie-Cécile Bralet
Psychiatrist: Trang Ton
Referring neuropsychologist of the center: Sarah-Lise Farhat
Psychologist/neuropsychologist: Milka Théodorou
Registered nurses: Corinne Bismuth, Corinne Gautier, Christophe Hochard, Thierry Lambert
Nurse assistant: Sandrine Orens
Health manager: Laurence Geret
Secretary: Catherine Delaporte
2 rue Finets
60607 Clermont de l’Oise Cedex
Telephone: 03 44 77 65 83 et 03 44 77 50 00 poste 6300
crisalid at chi-clermont.fr
catherine.delaporte at chi-clermont.fr
marie-cecile.bralet at chi-clermont.fr